Our Tea List...
- Creme Brule - Wonderful French Creme and Caramel flavor and aroma. Dessert in a cup! Decaf is available too.
- Stars and Stripes - This tea is delicious iced or hot. It's a wonderful blend of elderberries, currants, raspberries, and cranberries.
- Powers Mansion Medley - Wonderful blend of Raspberries, Peaches, Mango, and Vanilla (decaf available too)
- Chocolate Peppermint - Creamy
Chocolate flavor with a hint of Peppermint.
- Hawaiian Orchid - This is a
wonderful blend of mango and passion fruit.
- Cinnamon Orange Herbal - Subtle hints of orange zest and spicey cinnamon
mingle to make a delightful tea.
- Mango Black Tea – A delicious fruity tea flavored with hints of
mango. One of Tea Time owner’s favorite tea! It is refreshing as an iced tea as
- Hibiscus Mint Herbal - This mild herbal tea is wonderful for colds and
flu. *Caffeine free
- Ginger Peach - The sweetness of peaches with
the spice of ginger.
- Orange Pekoe – The taste of orange pekoe tea
is fine and rich, and it has been promoted as an extremely healthy alternative
to green tea.
- Southern Hospitalitea - Peaches and Cream! (Decaf available too)
- Ceylon - One of Tea Time’s favorites if you like a simple
- English Breakfast - This is a classic tea. Wonderful with milk and
- Earl Grey – Black tea with a distinctive
flavour and aroma derived from the addition of oil extracted from the bergamont
- Wuyi Mountain Oolong - Long, beautiful leaves unfurl to release smooth
- Rooibos Tea - A simple yet soothing herbal
tea. *Caffeine free
- Jasmine Green Tea - A delicate blend of green tea with a hint of Jasmine
*NOTE- loose Leaf tea may be purchased in a four ounce tin (the size of the tin - not the weight of the tea.) It is enough tea to make five large pots of tea or ten individual cups of tea for $7.50 at Power's Mansion Tea Time. We also sell an 8 ounce tin (the size of the tin - not the weight of the tea.) It is enough tea to brew 10 large pots of tea and 20 individual cups of tea. We sell the 8 ounce tin for $15.50. No tax is charged on the tea.